Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cross, Daisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Chinese Symbol : Horse

Character sheet
Strength :
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue53/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (53/1000)
Intelligence:
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue50/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
HP:
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue49/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)

Cross, Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Cross, Daisuke   Cross, Daisuke I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Name: Soul Crying
Technique: Soul Surge
Stamina Required: 5 intelligence
HP Deduction: 0 HP
Description: I find a soul and absorb it, then howl it energy, effecting anyones heart. This form makes people get revved up and ready to fight
Advantages: Helps Allies focus and get in the mood to fight
Disadvantages: Also helps eneimes since they can hear it. Can only be used at night.

Technique: Soul Sea
Description: I do the exact same as Soul Surge, but this time, the effect on people, is that it calms them down.
Advantages: Cools down enemies
Disadvantages: Cools down Allies. Can only be used at night

Name: Shiner Claws
Technique: Soul Reap
Stamina Required:
Weak: 7 strength, 3 intelligence
Medium: 10 strength, 4 intelligence
Strong: 13 strength, 5 intelligence
HP Deduction:
Weak: 5 HP
Medium: 10 HP
Strong: 15 HP
Description: In human form i can control my spirit element better. So i gather spirit energy around the claws, and attack the enemy.
Advantages: Can only be blocked by an elemental move, passes through metal
Disadvantages: Takes a lot of time to charge the energy, Drains me badly

Technique: Black Wolf Storm
Stamina Required: 20 strength, 5 intelligence
HP Deduction: 20 HP
Description: When i go into my wolf form, my claws grow aswell. I then leap at my enemy, and attack the ground by their feet, raising the earth benath them, followed by me ruthlessly attacking of unstable spirit charged claws.
Advantages: Again only Elemental move can stop the claws
Disadvantages: Very reckless so could be countered if strong enough and, can hurt me aswell, due to the instability of the power

Technique: Ripping Claws
Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: Used in Human form, i charge my claws with spirit energy, then attack with jabs at breakneck speed
Advantages: Very fast and hard to dodge
Disadvantages: Tires me out quickly and can leave me open after using it
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Cross, Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, Daisuke   Cross, Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 am

Freshman Techs

Description: I find a soul and absorb it, then howl it energy, effecting anyones heart. This form makes people get revved up and ready to fight
Disadvantages: Also helps eneimes since they can hear it. Can only be used at night.

Description: I do the exact same as Soul Surge, but this time, the effect on people, is that it calms them down.

Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: In human form i can control my spirit element better. So i gather spirit energy around the claws, and attack the enemy.

Description: When i go into my wolf form, my claws grow aswell. I then leap at my enemy, and attack the ground by their feet, raising the earth benath them, followed by me ruthlessly attacking of unstable spirit charged claws.
Disadvantages: Very reckless so could be countered if strong enough and, can hurt me aswell, due to the instability of the power

Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: Used in Human form, i charge my claws with spirit energy, then attack with jabs at breakneck speed

Name: Ability? (dunno what it be?)
Technique: Cell Harmonizing
Stamina Required: -13 Strength
HP Deduction: -0
Description: When i sustain damage, I become weak. To heal these wounds, i must turn into my Werewolf form, since its a change of the body strcute on a celluar base, thus the wounds are healed. But if i sustain damage in wolf mode, and then go back to a human, i will keep the wounds, but they will heal slightly not greatly like when i turned into a wolf.
If i wanted to heal someone else, then they would have to drink my blood.
Advantages: Allows me to battle on
Disadvantages: Can only use it twice per battle. To heal someone else, they must drink alot of blood

Name: Spirit-Element
Technique: Screaming Wall
Stamina Required: -13 Intelligence
Description: I summon a wall of the souls who the enemy loves. It is a defense move. To block an incoming attack, it not only jarres the enemy of seeing theri loved ones, but also the souls scream, making a powerful sound wave, that would stop the attack.
Advantages: Can use in both forms
Disadvantages: Somone blinded by pure rage or bloodlust can ignore it as if there was no wall and takes a while to charge up ( 2 posts)

Name: Spirit Element
Technique: Zodiacs Roar
Stamina Required: -9 Strength
HP Deduction: -7
Description: I charge the element in my mouth and let out a huge roar, creating a shockwave
Advantages: Good for casuing damage
Disadvantages: Can only use in Werewolf form, Elemental attacks can block the spirits

Technique: Tearing Might
Stamina Required: -5 Strength, -6 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -8
Description: Using his spiritual power, Daisuke creates long spirit claws which stretch back to his shoulders, then attacks with them (Kinda like Grimmjows Desgarron, but not as long)
Advantages: Pases through metal
Disadvantages: Only used in human form, elemental attacks can block it

Technique: Birth of a Soul
Stamina Required: -30 Strength, -9 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -25
Description: His biggest attack (so far) he does the normal soul crying, but then instead of gathering one soul in the giant jaw, he takes in several, then clamps the jaw down tighly. The sound of screaming can be heard, then the jaw opens and a single scream is now heard, (like a babies). It then shoots out of the jaw at the enemy ( like a beam) It will always aim for the center of the enemies torso, the enemy can dodge, but they will be hit somewhere else (always hits basically, but the damage would be reduced if it doesn't hit the center)
Advantages: Causes a huge amount of damage and doesnt miss
Disadvantages: Human form only, and it heavily ( i mean heavily) drains hie energy

Last edited by Daisuke Cross on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Cross
Sophomore
Daisuke Cross

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Cross, Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, Daisuke   Cross, Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Sophmore Techs

Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:

Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:

Name: Ability? (dunno what it be?)
Technique: Cell Harmonizing
Stamina Required: -13 Strength
Description: When i sustain damage, I become weak. To heal these wounds, i must turn into my Werewolf form, since its a change of the body strcute on a celluar base, thus the wounds are healed. But if i sustain damage in wolf mode, and then go back to a human, i will keep the wounds, but they will heal slightly not greatly like when i turned into a wolf.
If i wanted to heal someone else, then they would have to drink my blood.
Advantages: Allows me to battle on
Disadvantages: Can only use it twice per battle. To heal someone else, they must drink alot of blood

Name: Spirit-Element
Technique: Screaming Wall
Stamina Required: -13 Intelligence
Description: I summon a wall of the souls who the enemy loves. It is a defense move. To block an incoming attack, it not only jarres the enemy of seeing theri loved ones, but also the souls scream, making a powerful sound wave, that would stop the attack.
Advantages: Can use in both forms
Disadvantages: Somone blinded by pure rage or bloodlust can ignore it as if there was no wall and takes a while to charge up ( 2 posts)

Name: Spirit Element
Technique: Zodiacs Roar
Stamina Required: -9 Strength
HP Deduction: -7
Description: I charge the element in my mouth and let out a huge roar, creating a shockwave
Advantages: Good for casuing damage
Disadvantages: Can only use in Werewolf form, Elemental attacks can block the spirits

Technique: Tearing Might
Stamina Required: -5 Strength, -6 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -8
Description: Using his spiritual power, Daisuke creates long spirit claws which stretch back to his shoulders, then attacks with them (Kinda like Grimmjows Desgarron, but not as long)
Advantages: Pases through metal
Disadvantages: Only used in human form, elemental attacks can block it

Technique: Birth of a Soul
Stamina Required: -30 Strength, -9 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -25
Description: His biggest attack (so far) he does the normal soul crying, but then instead of gathering one soul in the giant jaw, he takes in several, then clamps the jaw down tighly. The sound of screaming can be heard, then the jaw opens and a single scream is now heard, (like a babies). It then shoots out of the jaw at the enemy ( like a beam) It will always aim for the center of the enemies torso, the enemy can dodge, but they will be hit somewhere else (always hits basically, but the damage would be reduced if it doesn't hit the center)
Advantages: Causes a huge amount of damage and doesnt miss
Disadvantages: Human form only, and it heavily ( i mean heavily) drains hie energy

Name: Element
Technique: Soulero
Stamina Required: -15 Strength, -5 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -3 for each denotation that hits the opponent
Description: In Human form I charge spirits into the palm of my hands, and force them into a sphere. Then guide them in any way i want, and detonate them whenever i want. This is usually used to create a 'trap' area of sorts, so my enemy has limited movement, and i can choose which will detonate and which wont, also seeing as they are made up of souls, i, or any others i consider as my friends, will be able to pass through them as if there was nothing there, but if an enemy tries to touch them, then they will detonate on him/her . If i dont put much effort in, then i can only make about 5 small 'orbs', a medium effort is 10, the maximum i can do is about 15, and when they detonate, they can cause some serious damage.
Advantages: Can control who, where and when they will detonate
Disadvantages: Only used in human form, and the more i create the longer time it takes to prepare ( so for 15=3 posts/ 10=2 posts/ 5=1 post) For a thrid disadvantage, seeing as this is quite the hefty move, i will say that once made these orbs won't last forever but i was hoping like this (5=3 posts/ 10=2 posts / 15=1 post?)

Technique: Moon Crusheer
Stamina Required: -9 Strength, -7 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -15
Description: In Wolf form, ii grab my enemies arm after the punch me, then i spin and throw them into the ground, then whilst still moving (so my other arm is coming down due to momentum) i charge a medium sized spiked orb of spirit energy into my palm, and force it into the chest of the enemy on the ground
Advantages: Can potentially damage the enemy internally badly
Disadvantages: Use in Wolf form, and the enemy MUST have punched me in the pervious post

Technique: Screaming Divide
Stamina Required: -7 Strength, -3 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -9
Description: In wolf form, i charge spirit energy into my claws, then i swipe, (i dont need have to touch the enemy to do this) The enemy would see cuts appear on their skin, but nothing can be seen, however it can be heard, so using ones hearing is key to avoiding/defending this technique
Advantages: Cant be seen and slices through wood
Disadvantages: Can be heard, and cant cut through anything harder then wood (also be blocked by earth element attacks)

Technique: Spirit Armour
Stamina Required: -13 Strength, -7 Intelligence
Description: I can use this in both forms. Useing spirit energy to cover my body, to the outside i look compleltely white no features showing. This protects me from HP reduction attacks that cause 10 damage and down
Advantages: Protects me from small hits
Disadvantages: Can be hit for 10 damage and under by these elemental moves: Earth, Fire, Water. Will only last 5 of my posts

Technique: Spirit Pikes
Stamina Required: -9 Strength, -15 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -9 for each attack
Description: I create long sharp pikes out of spirit energy and use them to impale, trap, or throw at the enemy
Advantages: Hard to break, and last for 6 my posts
Disadvantages: Can be broken by and Earth element attack, and can't pierce metal

(P.S any of these god mod, or you want toned down, please pm me ^^ thanks youuuu oh great and mighty admin goddess!)

Last edited by Daisuke Cross on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue161/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue167/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Cross, Daisuke Left_bar_bleue158/1000Cross, Daisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

Cross, Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, Daisuke   Cross, Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross, Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, Daisuke   Cross, Daisuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross, Daisuke
Page 1 of 1