Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuuka, Sugar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Yuuka
Senior
Sugar Yuuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Yuuka, Sugar Left_bar_bleue75/1000Yuuka, Sugar Empty_bar_bleue  (75/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Yuuka, Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Yuuka, Sugar   Yuuka, Sugar I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

Name: Reikihenka
Technique: Aura Change
Stamina Required: -8 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -0
Description: The ability/gift to see someone's aura, and transfer a selected different aura from me to another person, changing the person's attitude completely.
Advantages: If used correctly, I can save myself from getting hurt, or killed, by changing the feelings or attitude of an opponent.
Disadvantages: I need direct skin contact with my opponent to change their aura. Having this gift also makes me have mood swings, due to the fact that I have to have all the different auras or feelings, to be able to transfer them.

Defensive/Status Magic:

Technique: Teleport
Stamina Required: -8 Intelligence
Description: I say or whisper, "Teleport," and I disappear with a bright, silver-ish blue light, and am transported to the area of my choice
Advantages: Transports me to a new area of my choice, saving me from any danger, that I could have been running from.
Disadvantages: I cannot, for some unknown reasons, use Teleport, unless I am extremely scared, to which it is then almost an instant reaction. I also don't use this much because the teleporting leaves me with a sense of vertigo.

Technique:
Barrier
Stamina Required: -8 Strength (-2 Strength for every person added to the barrier) [Barrier will break if a technique more powerful then the stamina points used to create the barrier]
Description: An invisible wall of "mana" I put up, surrounding me, and anyone around me, within a 2'3" radius and a 4'6" diameter. It protects me, and anyone around, from most physical attacks and some magical attacks.
Advantages: Keeps harm away from me, and anyone around me within a 2'3" radius and a 4'6" diameter.
Disadvantages: This technique last only three posts(from user), but can fade sooner or immediately if hit with a powerful attack or spell. I cannot make this technique go past a 2'3" radius and a 4'6" diameter.

Technique: Mirror Wall
Stamina Required: [Double the original stamina of the reflected move.]
HP Deduction: minus the attack's original HP deduction
Description: I hold up my hand, and from it emits a wall of energy. The wall of energy/mana not only protects the user from an attack, but it also reflects the attack back to the opponent.
Advantages: Using this spell, protects me from attacks, and sends the attacks back to the user of the attack.
Disadvantages: Breaks under a powerful attack, and if it breaks the mana shatters like a regular mirror would, sending powerful, and sharp shards of mana in many different directions-- piercing whoever is in the way. This spell goes away after the duration of the attack by the opponent, if it does not break.

Technique: Paralyze
Stamina Required: -7 Strength
HP Deduction: -2 for each post made by user
Description: I touch the opponent, and from my hand, spreads a numbness that paralyzes the opponent, rendering them immobile for three posts (from user). This technique works unless my direct skin contact is broken before the numbness spreads throughout the opponents whole body.
Advantages: Using this technique, I can keep the opponent from attacking. It also makes the opponent an easier target.
Disadvantages: I need direct skin contact, to use this. If my skin contact is broken, before the numbness spreads throughout the opponents whole body, the opponent is immune to this technique for five posts (from user). Takes 1 post after this one to have the Paralyze spread in the opponents body.

Healing:

Technique: Blessed Drop
Stamina Required: -6 Intelligence
HP Deduction: +5 each time used.
Description: I can heal physical wounds, with this spell, of myself or another person. I cannot, however, heal status with Blessed Drop. (Ex.: Paralysis, Poison, etc.)
Advantages: Using this, I can heal the physical wounds of myself, or another person.
Disadvantages: I must have direct skin contact, if I am healing another person. This spell cannot heal status.(Ex.: Paralysis, Poison, etc.)

Offensive/Water Magic:

Technique: Tsunami
Stamina Required: -16 Strength
HP Deduction: -10 when hitting the opponent
Description: Using a body of water, I must be close to to use this technique, I manipulate the water, making it spin at 80mph.
Advantages: The Tsunami spins at a 80mph, making it a very dangerous attack.
Disadvantages: I have some trouble keeping control of this technique, due to the fast winds. The Tsunami also destroys much of the land that surrounds it. Lasts 4 Posts.

Technique: Evaporation
Stamina Required: Intial: -28 Strength. -32 intelligence
HP Deduction: -40
Description: A powerful spell, in which I emit most of my body heat, towards the opponent. The body heat soaks into them, and slows the blood flow of the opponent, by the heat slowly turning some of the opponents blood gaseous. The gas not being able to escape flesh, takes up the room in the opponents body, and thus starts to stop blood flow, slowly killing the opponent.
Advantages: This is a very dangerous attack, so in using it, I can easily kill.
Disadvantages: This process takes at least 10 posts (from user). I can also die in many ways, from using this technique, I can die from loss of body heat, or from loss of energy. I can also die by the opponent, since the spell takes 10 posts (from user) to sink in and is painless, they can easily kill me, but not escape there own death. Also, if you cool your body down, between the 10 posts, you can excape death, and will have no after effects from the spell.

Bow and Arrows:

Technique: Arrows
Stamina Required: -8 Strength per two arrows shot.
HP Deduction: -4
Description: Using my bow and arrows, I shoot a reinforced steel arrow at the selected target.
Advantages: The reinforced steel on the arrows, makes the arrows easily pierce through skin.
Disadvantages: I can lose control of the arrow easily, especially if a strong wind or other attack hits it. The reinforced steel on the arrows makes the arrows a bit heavy.

Technique: Arrow Shower
Stamina Required: -20 Strength, -8 Intelligence per seven arrows.
HP Deduction: -12
Description: Using extreme speed, I draw several arrows, one after another, and shoot them into the air. I shoot them so that they are at a perfect angle to come down at the opponent.
Advantages: This technique can easily kill, due to all the arrows, I shoot.
Disadvantages: To use this technique I require a lot of speed, and after using it I feel exhausted from the use of speed. Opponents with the ability to teleport, or who have much speed, can easily dodge this attack.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Yuuka
Senior
Sugar Yuuka

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Yuuka, Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuka, Sugar   Yuuka, Sugar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:38 am

Healing:

Technique: Angelic Tear
Stamina Required: -11 Intelligence
HP Deduction: +10 per use
Description: A strong healing spell, that can heal both physical wounds, and status. (Ex. Paralyses, Poison, etc.) To heal someone, I must have direct skin contact, with the person, over their heart, or the person will not be healed.
Advantages: This spell can heal most physical wounds, and status, possibly saving someone from death.
Disadvantages: I must have direct skin contact, over the person's heart, to heal that person. This spell cannot bring someone back to life, if they are already dead, and it cannot save someone who is extremely close to death. However if someone is going to die, but is not on the brink of death, this spell may be able to save them.

Offensive/ Water/ Ice Magic:

Technique: Frostbite
Stamina Required: -4 Intelligence, -7 Strength
Description: Touching the opponent, ice slowly spreads, from my fingertips, to the opponent. In a process of three posts,(From user.) the ice spreads throughout the opponent's whole body, freezing them and making them immobile for seven posts. (From user.) This spell can also temporarily freeze over a body of water,(Etc. The Large Lake, The Stream At The Valley, The Water At The Bottom Of The Waterfall.) but it cannot freeze over a body of water, to large. (Etc. The Whole Waterfall, The Ocean.)
Advantages: Makes the opponent unable to move, for seven posts. In using this spell, I can also temporarily freeze over a body of water.
Disadvantages: It takes three posts, (From user.) for the ice to spread throughout the opponents whole body. This spell can also leave my hands unable to move, from the immence coldness, traveling through them. Heat can also stop this spell.

Technique: Diamond Dust
Stamina Required: -8 Intelligence, -3 Strength
Description: Using frozen moisture, the moisture being collected from the air, I can blind the opponent for a said amount of time. Once I completely freeze the collected moisture, I blow it at the opponent's eyes, and much like regular dust, it blinds them.
Advantages: This spell blinds the opponent, for five posts.(From user.)
Disadvantages: It must be, at least, a semi humid day out, for me to collect the moisture, from the air. The frozen moisture can easily be blown back into my eyes, from the wind, or something from the opponent.

Bow and Arrows:

Technique: Frozen Arrow
Stamina Required: -3 Intelligence, -7 Strength
HP Deduction: -5
Description: I pull out a regular arrow, then I surround the arrow, with moisture from the air. Once the arrow is fully covered in moisture, from the air, I freeze the water/ moisture, creating a semi thick sheet of ice, covering the intire arrow.
Advantages: The ice makes the arrow pierce through skin easier, and makes it heavier, so it won't get blown away, as easily as a regular arrow.
Disadvantages: The air must be at least semi humid, or I cannot collect moisture/ water from the air. Fire or heat can easily melt the ice, off of the arrow, returning the arrow, to a simple one.
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Yuuka, Sugar Left_bar_bleue108/1000Yuuka, Sugar Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
Yuuka, Sugar Left_bar_bleue90/1000Yuuka, Sugar Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
Yuuka, Sugar Left_bar_bleue108/1000Yuuka, Sugar Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

Yuuka, Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuka, Sugar   Yuuka, Sugar I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 am

Updated by Itasuku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuuka, Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuka, Sugar   Yuuka, Sugar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuka, Sugar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Stamina Moves-
Jump to: