Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Senior
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue80/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)
Intelligence:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue95/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)
HP:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue81/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)

Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty
PostSubject: Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko   Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Name: Hypnosis
Technique: Mind control
Stamina Required: -10 intelligence per order. {Excluding instant death.}
HP Deduction: -2
Description: My eyes will change solid black. I have to make eye contact for at least 30 seconds. Can make people do and say things. The person's eyes will turn solid black as well.
Advantages: They don't know what is happening and won't remember anything they did or said.
Disadvantages: The trance can be easily broken and can only be held for a certain amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Senior
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi

Character sheet
Strength :
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue80/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000)
Intelligence:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue95/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (95/1000)
HP:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue81/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (81/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko   Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Name: Water Ability
Technique: Locater
Stamina Required: -6 Intelligence
HP Deduction: -0
Description: I can look into any form of water and find someone I know if they are near or touching water. I picture the person I want to find in my head and stare into the water. If that person is near water I will see them and I can communicate with them. If they are not near water then I don't see anything.
Advantages: Can find someone quickly and can talk to them.
Disadvantages: Only works if they are near water and I have to have some kind of connection to them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
Senior
Mizuko Riko Imimoshi

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko   Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Name: Water ability
Technique: Rain Shower
Stamina Required: -11 Intelligence
Description: I can make it rain anywhere I choose. I can make it rain really hard or a light drizzle. I have to have a picture in my head of where I want it rain and how hard or how soft it is going to rain,
Advantages: Distracts people easily.
Disadvantages: I have to be near a large amount of water like a lake of an ocean. Can cause damage.

Name: Water ability
Technique: Water prison
Stamina Required: -5 Strength, -9 Intelligence
Description: Can trap someone by closing them in a ball of water. The ball is made of water but there is no water on the inside unless I put it in there.
Advantages: Hard to break out of.
Disadvantages: I have to be touching the person who I want to trap inside the water prison. I have to touch the water prison at all times when someone is in it or it will disappear.
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue108/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue90/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Left_bar_bleue108/1000Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko   Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Updated by Itasuku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko   Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imimoshi, Mizuko Riko
Page 1 of 1