Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough of the empty HA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakana farits
Beginner
Zakana farits

Chinese Symbol : Dog

Character sheet
Strength :
Enough of the empty HA Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enough of the empty HA Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Intelligence:
Enough of the empty HA Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enough of the empty HA Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
HP:

Enough of the empty HA Empty
PostSubject: Enough of the empty HA   Enough of the empty HA I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 pm

This is going to seem like a lot from one person, but, it should be worth it.

I'm tired of seeing nothing on here, and close to nobody logging in. So what, the Admins aren't here...enough of the fend for yourself attitude! This isn't all the Admins' fault, it's our fault too (even those of us who were banned...*whistles*). There isn't a single thing that says a leader has to be an Admin. Trust me, if ten of us are on everyday, then others will start logging back in as well, (People WOULD join too, but nobody can join, literally). The RP doesn't have to be dead, I know it doesn't. In conclusion, all I ask is for us to drop the fend for yourself mentality and unify. If you're with me on this, then you'll log in as often as you can.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Yamada
Sophomore
Kaito Yamada

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Enough of the empty HA Left_bar_bleue33/1000Enough of the empty HA Empty_bar_bleue  (33/1000)
Intelligence:
Enough of the empty HA Left_bar_bleue32/1000Enough of the empty HA Empty_bar_bleue  (32/1000)
HP:
Enough of the empty HA Left_bar_bleue35/1000Enough of the empty HA Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the empty HA   Enough of the empty HA I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 am

Almost forgot my password, I'll log on everyday then, Just to see if this works.
Back to top Go down
Zakana farits
Beginner
Zakana farits

Chinese Symbol : Dog

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the empty HA   Enough of the empty HA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Might as well give up allready ._. seeing as it did nothing aside from ten people logging on the day after I posted this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the empty HA   Enough of the empty HA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enough of the empty HA
Page 1 of 1