Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Williams II , Takiiasu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takiiasu
Beginner
Takiiasu

Character sheet
Strength :
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue11/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
Intelligence:
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue11/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
HP:

Williams II , Takiiasu Empty
PostSubject: Williams II , Takiiasu   Williams II , Takiiasu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 am

Williams II , Takiiasu Largea10{Don't stretch the page.}
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name:Takiiasu
Middle Name:Matt
Last Name: Williams II
Nickname(s):Taki or Tai
Birthday:May 13
Race:Halfbreed
Element:lighting
{Read
this!}

{{• The Proficiency
I'm
searching for the the map of the future in the center of the
intersection

Special Ability:animal mimicry

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:Ability to take on the abilities of all animals. Can not take shape or form of the animal. I can use previous power from animals i have touch.I cannot use more then ten different animals a day.I cannot mix one animal abilities with another animal

Weapon: Lightin

• Explanation of Weapon: Lightin is 2ft long and it helps increase my element control of lighting and also increase powers.Also as Taki get stronger the sword as get stronger too.Also boost my special ability and increase my speed.When its a rain day i can create bolts of lighting coming from the sky.when its a hot dry day my sword turns to a regular katana.

{{• The Presence
I
believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the
sky!

Physical
Looks:
Taki is 5'7 and weighs 143.He has a dark skin tone and has a scar going down his right eye.He has long black hair.He has red eyes.He is very muscular and can see his veins running all over his body.Instead of fingernails taki has claws.Has big hands that very rough and has a strong grip.He has elf like ears

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General
Attitude/Personality:
calm laid back guy easily tempered but can get along with everyone.Very
fun to hang around and sometimes likes to be alone and dislike cocky
people.Tai is a neutral character he 's going between been good or
evil.He loves a good fight every now and then. He hates it when people
pushes his buttons.One thing he will do dosent matter on what side he
always protects the lady.So you can say he somewhat of the gentleman
type.He's not really aggressive only when he needs to be.
Goals: to become the best swordsmen
Dislikes: cocky people
Bad Habits: Waiting to do things on the last minute and forgeting thing
Fears: turning to the evil side and of failing everyone
Other:

{{• The Past
Even
if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay
zero

Parents:(mom) lane(Human) (dad) Takiiasu I(Demon)
Siblings: none
History:.Taki was born in on the outskirts of a small little town.Then he eventually here. Takiiasu or tai for short.He lived in the this town for all of his
life. At the age of 10 his dad, who is a great swordmen, trained him in
sword fighting.He taught him how to use his sword for everything.On
Tai's 13 birth his dad gave him a sword of great power called, Lightin to match his element.as Taki got stronger so did the sword.He loved the sword and have been
fighting with it ever since.Tai's dream is to become the best
swordsmen to ever live.When Taki turn 14 he discover his powers while training in the woods.He was working on his speed and agility.So he decide to try to catch a rabbit.It took him hours to catch the rabbit and when he did he was happy knowing he had got better.Then he set the rabbit down and decide to look for another rabbit to chase before it gets dark.He walks around in the woods looking for another rabbit and he finally spots one.Then he chase after it with the speed and the agility of a rabbit and as soon as he caught up with the rabbit made a sharp turn to try and lose,but i made the turn just as well as the rabbit did. Then ten more seconds i had the rabbit caught.After catching the second rabbit and still having more time before it gets dark he decide what other animal abilities can i get.So as he walk he spotted a snake and he grabbed it by the tail. Then he felt kinda mad cause he didnt realize nothing right away.so he clawed at a tree and when he did the tree start to disintegrate.then he realize he got the poison from the snake.then he realize it was getting late and decide to hurry home.He also realize that he the speed agility and the stealth of a snake.So he sneaked up on his parents and scared the mess out of them.then he told them about the discovery of his new powers and they was so happy.And now this is where my life begins.

Who did you PM?:sakurai

Last edited by Takiiasu on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue122/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue146/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue162/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Williams II , Takiiasu   Williams II , Takiiasu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Sorry for the wait. Weekdays, I'm usually busy.

Please add a personality and you'll be accepted right away.
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Takiiasu
Beginner
Takiiasu

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Williams II , Takiiasu   Williams II , Takiiasu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 pm

k thanks and its cool i understand and fixed
Back to top Go down
SesakeMirami

Chinese Symbol : Rat

Character sheet
Strength :
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Intelligence:
Williams II , Takiiasu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Williams II , Takiiasu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Williams II , Takiiasu   Williams II , Takiiasu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Nice! I like yours:) Much better than mine! Check it out please :P Btw remillia are u sakurai as we pm sakurai and then u post? :S By the way can u check mine out too? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Williams II , Takiiasu   Williams II , Takiiasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Williams II , Takiiasu
Page 1 of 1