Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cesino, Anthony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cesino
Beginner

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 pm

General
Attitude/Personality:
Anthony acts just like me. He is very spontaneous, and has a very likable personality. He loves to party, and is one of the most outgoing people you will most likely ever meet. He is very outspoken, and also likes to be random at times, and absolutely LOVES to annoy people to no end.

He has his flaws, as everyone does. He is very, very bad at controlling his anger issues. He does like to cause arguments, not fights, but he most of the time, wins both.

He has ADD/ADHD, nd he finds it even more difficult to control this than his anger, because this is what defines him most, and what people see him most as.

He also is the class clown. He is always cracking jokes, which are most of the time, the jokes no one gets until five minutes later, and when they do get it, they figure out it is most of the time sexual. He will be a quick favorite, and can be made a friend in a moment.

His sex life... well...not so much different or similar to mine. He talks too females, but ha no luck getting much further. He doesn't really pursue them so much, he just likes to chill with his buds, and relax, if they want him bad enough, they know how to find him.

Goals: He has a few goals in life. He does pursue to be a world-clas chef, or a star athlete in either baseball or basketball. He does have the talent for both, but he just doesn't put as much effort into it as he should.

Likes: he likes many things. For one, he is overweight, so he likes food, and lots of it, mainly seafood and red meat. He is straight, so he likes chicks. And the last thing he likes is deep. He likes loyalty. His friends are not friends, in his opinion, if they are not loyal. He is also a metalhead, and loves metal, any kind.{At least 3.}
Dislikes: He hates people who defy him, especially when he knows he is right. He also hates those who think they are good, when they suck horribly. Also, he hates those who don't like him, if they don't like him, why should he like them? He hates rap music, and hip-hop, he thinks it is shit. {At least 1.}
Bad Habits: He bites his nails ALOT, a common bad habit, but otherwise, he is unique in this category, just like many others. {At Least 2.}
Fears: He doesn't fear much, he has a death fear of heights, and he has slight claustrophobia, and that is it. {At least two.}
Other: He is about five foot seven and weighs about 180 lbs, so he is overweight, and is the exact opposite of self-conscious, he is so used to people making fun of him bout it, he does it himself now.

Parents: His parents were just regular people, two regular workpeople who make living providing for what they have, just barely scraping by.
Siblings: None.
History:
He was born like many others, in a hospital, delivered like normal, with a mother giving birth, (obviously), and his father sitting outside of the room. Although, his father is a bit scared of the sight of blood, and he got nauseous first seeing the child, which is always a big confidence boost.

As a child, he lived a normal life,somewhat....

when he was 4, his parents split, on Mothers' Day, and this left an emotional scar on him for the rest of his life. He then went with his mother, who literally ripped him out of the arms from his father, who tried all he could. he then went with his mother, and lived with his grandmother, who nags about everything, and he got sick of this very quickly. He tried to run away, but it didn't work. When he was seven, his father abandoned him for nearly three years, and didn't speak to him until the Christmas of his 10th year of life.

But it wasn't all this solemn. He looked at life as an opportunity. He had a good amount of friends, and that is what fuels him from now on, preventing him from ending his life before God intends to do.

Who did you PM?: Remilia.

(P.S> This is all true of my life, if anyone wishes to ask me about any of this, i may deny any questions, or respond. Have fun experiencing my life.)

Ability: He has the ability to shapeshift. He can turn into a few things, mostly animals, but he can shapeshift into different people on occasion, and also he can sometimes shapeshift into inanimate objects, which is not common, but very easy. He also has a very good time pulling pranks with this.... i mean,,,,,, using this to accomplish tasks in life!

Weapon: He secretly uses a dual bladed mini-scimitar made of adamant. It weighs about 3 pounds and takes up small amount of space. When it is used telepathically by him, this is the only way it comes out of disguise. It is always disguised, unless told, as a green pen, and it is green because of the green adamant glow.

It has a special ability to it, when it is not disguised, and make contact on a vital organ or vein, it automatically makes the target critically injured, or dead ( upon permission of course)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Anthony Cesino on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeLoo Kinoki
College Sophomore
LeeLoo Kinoki

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue90/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
Intelligence:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue88/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (88/1000)
HP:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue93/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (93/1000)

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 pm

wow...i have a twin ^^ lol jk jk jk
Back to top Go down
Zetta
Sophomore
Zetta

Character sheet
Strength :
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue102/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (102/1000)
Intelligence:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue103/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (103/1000)
HP:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue107/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (107/1000)

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 am

You should probably read the role-playing guide next time. The app is in the wrong place. It should be in "Pending Applications".
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cesino
Beginner

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm

sorry i orignally posted this here before i read the rules >.< And also, i figured, that it would be put there...
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue122/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue146/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue162/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 pm

You're missing a few things ^^'
Your ability and weapon and the rest of the general info about yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Anthony Cesino
Beginner

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm

changes made.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue122/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue146/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Cesino, Anthony Left_bar_bleue162/1000Cesino, Anthony Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Code:

[center](CHARACTER'S IMAGE GOES HERE.) {Don't stretch the page.}
[size=24][font=Georgia][color=#00a99d]Hokkaido Academy[/color][/font][/size]
[size=10][font=Georgia][color=#B1F6F1]Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...[/color][/font][/size]
[size=24][font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Student Application[/color][/font][/size]

[size=15][font=Georgia][color=#00a99d]{{• The Principles[/color][/font][/size]
[size=10][font=Georgia][color=#B1F6F1]I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]First Name: [/font][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Middle Name: [/font][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Last Name: [/font][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Nickname(s): [/font][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Age: [/font][/color]{12+ only.}
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Birthday: [/font][/color]{Month and day.}
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Race: [/font][/color]
[font=Georgia][color=#29B5AB]Element: [/font][/color] {Read [url=http://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net/stamina-moves-f34/elements-restrictions-etc-read-t982.htm#105719][color=white]this![/color][/url]}

You're missing this part and after this, you're good to go. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cesino
Beginner

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm

i will put it in a spoiler k?
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Cesino, Anthony Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cesino, Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesino, Anthony   Cesino, Anthony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesino, Anthony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: