Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashen, Nick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue17/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (17/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue16/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (16/1000)

Ashen, Nick Empty
PostSubject: Ashen, Nick   Ashen, Nick I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Ashen, Nick 587510u1a0sp8x16Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Nick
Middle Name: Last Name: Ashen
Nickname(s): "Ink"
Element: wind

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: ink-antation

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:
basiclly the ability to animate drawings. the user can also draw runes which can cause effects like enhanced speed or can paralize an opponent if used on an opponent. Nick can draw anything and have it come off the page litteraly however if it is bigger than a 5 by 11 page than it causes Extreme stress on his body and mind rendering im brain dead for a short while.
Weapon: gnash

• Explanation of Weapon:
a black knife with a razor sharp blade and serrated back edge. the handle is black like the whole blade except for the small white circle near the blades base. the back handle of the blade hides a small pen with a black ink that glows a deep red when it is activated with ink-antation. the ink is actually demons blood mixed with angles blood. this ink is used to mark runes on ones body and give enhancements to the user if the user uses ink-antation. the weapon is concieled in a tattoo of its own which is summond when ever needed.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Nick is 5 ft 9 inches. he has light brown hair and s;ightly pale skin. he wears a red button up short sleeve shirt and a tight black undershirt. he wears a black glove on his right hand only to hide the tattoo for gnash. he wears loose fitting jeans and has his body covered in scared from the amount of tattooes he has given himself in battle.
{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: is usually very cocy and thinks ver highly of himself however is very careing once you get to know him. conceited is the most common word used to discribe him by those who just met him. he enjoys showing off and constantly tries to beat others at everyting.
Goals: to become a famous artist
Dislikes: people who are better than him at anything unless they are girls.
Bad Habits: animateing simple drawings that attack him
Fears: becomeing ugly, failing
Other: likes mirrors and tends to stare at them unless is preoccupied in battle.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: not known
Siblings: dyllian (dead at Nicks hands)
History: From an early age of 1 Nick was put into an orphanage where he was adopted at the age of 3. the family was found dead but nick left unharmed drawing simple pictures than looked like draons (the home was nearly burned to the ground). this case was quickly put to rest as it seemed to make little sense at all. Nick was returned to the orphanage and soon discovered his ability and how to control it. though not shareing it with anyone he bagan to feel supirior to everyone else and was thus disliked but people who spoke against him wher found dead soon afterwords with scorch marks on the ground. as Nick grew to the age of15 his older brother was tired of his younger brothers behaviour and decided against his better judgment to put Nick in his place. his body was never found. Nick quickly left the orphanage because of bordom and wandered the world untile he came across hokkaido academy at age 17.
[font=Georgia]Who did you PM?: remi
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue122/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue146/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue162/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Ashen, Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashen, Nick   Ashen, Nick I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 pm

For your ability, I'm going to ask you to not abuse it so much. Make like separate techniques for the ability since you can make different things out of what you draw Like maybe one techniques is summoning a human, another could be a snake. Those were examples.

Ashen, Nick Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Nick
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:
Ashen, Nick Left_bar_bleue16/1000Ashen, Nick Empty_bar_bleue  (16/1000)

Ashen, Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashen, Nick   Ashen, Nick I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 pm

thats more than fair thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashen, Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashen, Nick   Ashen, Nick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashen, Nick
Page 1 of 1