Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aedan Samual Knight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aedan
Beginner
Aedan

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:

Aedan Samual Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Aedan Samual Knight.   Aedan Samual Knight. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Aedan Samual Knight. Vampir10
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Aedan
Middle Name: Samual
Last Name: Knight
Nickname(s): None of your consuern
Birthday: Oct 23
Race: Death Dealer(Vampire)
Element: Fire.

The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: None.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift: None.

Weapon: Demon Slice(Sword)

• Explanation of Weapon: This blade has the ability to amplify any non-elemental ability two fold, also seems to give a slight boost in chakra. This blade is capable of Focusing energy into a giant cannon and blasting it out at the opponent with a supercharged force(This force is natural energy). This blade also has a special space/time jutsu installed into it much like the Flying Thunder God that can cause the user to appear somewhere in two ways, He has to have seen the spot in person before, or he has to have left a special tag somewhere. A special ability that Coming Reincarnation cannot use is that each time this blade comes into contact with a spirit, Demon, it will glow.

The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Standing at 6'9, and weighing, 170 pounds, with black hair down to his shoulders, Although, he doesn't look very strong, he, when, he takes his shirt off, has a 12 pack. With hazel eyes, and fair skin, he wears white jacket, all the time, he has his sword with him at all times, which is at his side. He normaly has a black shirt, first three buttons un-done, he also wears, black tux pants, he has, for a bealt, a big cross.

The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Aedan, known by most, as a cold hearted bastered, which, is true, very true, Aedan doesn't care for anyone. And never will. He only cares for someone, who has the same interests as him, or loves the feeling of killing. He also, when he wants to be, be very kind and sweet, knowning and loving.
Goals: None.
Dislikes: Male's dissrespecting females.
Bad Habits: Spacing out and, not listening to people.
Fears: Dieing. And Seeing his friends or loved ones die.
Other:

The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Dead.
Siblings: None.
History: Aedan Samual Kinght was born on October 23. He learned everything he knew, and still is. He has sworn to protect his family even though if it meant risking his life. That seemed to be a tradition in the Knight family. During the birth of Aedan, his Parents had promised to raise him up to be a great man, one that knew the laws, and would never think to break them. Although, they didn't know, what Aedan really was...

At a tender age, (3) Aedan soon found out what he really was. But didnt understand, for neither, mother nor father, are a death dealer, But, he was, so he ran away and for 2,970 years, he moved from place to place, not aging sins 19 years old. still staying the same.

Who did you PM?: Sakurai

Last edited by Aedan on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue174/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)
Intelligence:
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue180/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue174/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Aedan Samual Knight.   Aedan Samual Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

So, here's what is going down so far:

1. The age is over our limit. The oldest you can be is 3,000. So, you'll need to fix that.
  2. Almost, finish filling everything out and everything else looks in order.
  3. Don't forget to add your character's image where it belonged.
Back to top Go down
Aedan
Beginner
Aedan

Chinese Symbol : Snake

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Aedan Samual Knight.   Aedan Samual Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

There you go ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
Aedan Samual Knight. Left_bar_bleue180/1000Aedan Samual Knight. Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Aedan Samual Knight.   Aedan Samual Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Aedan Samual Knight. Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aedan Samual Knight.   Aedan Samual Knight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aedan Samual Knight.
Page 1 of 1