Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chii, Iinata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iinata Chii
Freshmen
Iinata Chii

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue10/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Chii, Iinata Empty
PostSubject: Chii, Iinata   Chii, Iinata I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Chii, Iinata Browse
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Iinata
Middle Name: ---
Last Name: Chii
Nickname(s): Iina-chan, Iina, Chii, ect.
Birthday: Decemeber 1st
Race: Werewolf
Element: Wind

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: The ability to move her body at lightning fast speeds.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:
Iinata has the ability to move her body, in anyway, at really fast speeds. In order to use this ability, she must have a running start, and cannot instantly take off at her top speed but must build up to it. As for her arms, she can instantly punch as fast as she wants.
Weapon: The Manga Holder 2000!

• Explanation of Weapon:
The Manga Holder 2000! is a special bag that can hold an infinite amount of books. If anything other than a book is put into the bag, it will be pushed out at 2x the rate it was forced in, making it ideal for blocking attacks and sending back projectiles. The inside of the bag appears black and endless, and anything being forced into the bag cannot damage its contents. It is black in color, and is very lightweight, only about 3 pounds, which is pretty light when you think about how much it can carry.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Iinata is 14 and stands at 5 foot, 1 inch. She has a slim body and natural curves. She has a bit of muscle, but is barely noticeable. She has deep green eyes that dont change in brightness at all, even when dark. Her hair is blue and reaches down almost to her heel, making it drag on high grasses, which annoys her. She tries to tie it in a single ponytail, but it doesnt appeal to her. Her top lip always stays in a strange curve, similar to a cats, and never goes away no matter how hard she, or anyone else, tries(:3). She has a perfect complexion except for the small mole under her left eye, which she herself think is cute. She is of Japanese decent and is proud of her heritage. Iinata always wears her school uniform, whether shes in class or not. She even wears it off campus. Her reason for doing this is because she feels more "sophisticated" when wearing it. Across her back, she wears a red and white backpack that carries various materials, and of course, her laptop that she couldnt live without, which she uses to expand her manga obsession. On her side, she carries her Managa Holder 2000! which is held on a single strap that goes across her chest and back. She has no piercings, because she thinks they are icky!
Her half-form, however, is 5 foot, 8 inches and has a more muscular build. She becomes about 5x stronger and her complexion stays the same, though oddly, the mole under her left eye dissaperes. Her eyes turn to a yellow color, and are piercing, even when shes happy (which is rare). In this form, she always wears a white t-shirt that has a black X across the middle. She matches that with a leather-type jacket that has many zippers on its sleeves and torso. She wears tight, black pants, and absolutely refuses to wear anything other than that. On her neck, She wears a red leash that has a chain attached to it that leads down to her hip. The leash shows that she is waiting for someone to tame her, and that once she is tamed, she will detach the chain from her hip and give it to her master. Her hair remains blue, but shortens to about waist level, and out the top of her head are blue wolf ears that, if touched, will get you punched in the face.
Spoiler:
{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Iinata is very hyper and ADD. The only thing that will calm her over-hyperness is manga. When reading, she completely blocks out the world around her, unless she has reason to watch her back. When alone, she'll read manga for hours, losing track of time and throwing off her whole day and schedule...which usually leads to her skipping class and missing appointments and such. Other than reading manga when shes alone, she will take her laptop out and look up random indie jpop and jrock artists to pass the time. Her laptop is also an extension of her manga reading. When around others, she likes to talk, but begins feeling unright when around anymore than 4 people, counting herself. Other than that, she'll talk her heart out. If a person talks to much, she usually falls into a dream-like daze, thinking about what might happen in an upcomming chapter she hasnt read yet. Even when talking, she might go into deep thought about something completely unrelated and then bring it up to see what the person thinks. She will always have a smile on her face, unless confused.
Iinata's half-form is very stubborn and kind of a jerk. She likes to tease people to a certain extent, and when meeting new people, she gives off the "dont talk to me" vibe, though she knows she wants to meet people. She's an overall tomboy and after warming up to her, she still stays very blunt and will continue to tease you playfully. She likes to flirt alot, and doesnt really know when shes doing it out of feeling, or to actually show the person shes interested. Her She will stare out into space and ignore people that dont seem to interest her, though she knows doing this wont help her find friends. Basically, her half-form is a sugar-coated bomb that will never go off...unless you touch her ears. Doing that pisses her off more than anything in the world. No one knows why. She doesnt even know why. The only one worthy of touching them is her master, whom she hasnt found yet.
Goals: To read all the manga ever made.
Likes: Reading manga, watching anime, talking and making friends.
Dislikes: Her wolf ears being touched is a big no-no!
Bad Habits: Dozing and staring off into space. Giving off false vibes and teasing people.
Fears: Not making friends and not finishing her life goal of reading all manga.
Other: Iinata is bi-sexual, meaning she likes, and will date, both males and females.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Alive.
Siblings: None.
History: Classified.

Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Konata Chii on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue122/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue146/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue162/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Chii, Iinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii, Iinata   Chii, Iinata I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm

- It's cool that you like Konata but it's on the brink of being a canon character. Your name is Konata and you use Konata Izumi's looks. Can I ask for you to change it? It's tempting to be another character I know, but please, change the picture or ask for a name change.

- The ability, unapproved. Please choose another. I rather not have Kyuubi popping up during a fight. It'll get annoying.

- Please send me a copy of your history so I can store it.
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Iinata Chii
Freshmen
Iinata Chii

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Chii, Iinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii, Iinata   Chii, Iinata I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Could you change my name to Iinata?
For her ability, i change it to super speed.

And And i sent my history.

^^
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue122/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue146/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Chii, Iinata Left_bar_bleue162/1000Chii, Iinata Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Chii, Iinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii, Iinata   Chii, Iinata I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Chii, Iinata Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Chii, Iinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chii, Iinata   Chii, Iinata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chii, Iinata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: