Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

di Selveggia, Delphina Marina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika2
Beginner
Mika2

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Left_bar_bleue20/1000di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Left_bar_bleue20/1000di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:

di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty
PostSubject: di Selveggia, Delphina Marina   di Selveggia, Delphina Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 am

https://2img.net/h/i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/Kyanii09/prettygrl.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
[color=#00a99d]Hokkaido AcademyHokkaido]
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Delphina
Middle Name: Marina
Last Name: di Selveggia
Nickname(s): She only likes to be called by her first name.
Birthday: December 24th
Race: Human
Element: Spirit

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Delphina has the ability to see dead spirits and dark creatures called “Nerezza”. These Nerezzas are the causes of all things bad in this world, such as car accidents, deaths, and war. They look like deformed children, depending on their goal.

• Explanation & Limits of Gift:
Being able to see Nerezza, she is able to try and prevent what they’re going to do. She could stop a person from going out into the street, getting away from a building, or having them leave a relationship that is potentially dangerous. However, they can tell that she can see them and she has been a target ever since the age of 10.
Weapon: A Tanfoglio Buzz pistol.

• Explanation of Weapon:
Just your basic Tanfoglio pistol. She can’t do anything special with it, but it was a gift from her Uncle Mario.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Delphina is about 5’ 2”, with a feminine build. Her body type is belly-dancer worthy and has an olive complexion. She has deep blue eyes and brown, medium length, thick hair. She bears her native accent, seeing as she was born and raised in Italy. She normally dresses in simple colors, or maybe a pair of jeans and designer shirt. She’s very stylish.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: ina loves people. She is a very social human being who is kind and gracious to others, despite her lavish and rich lifestyle. It is very rare for her not to like a person or not want to help. Delphina is the perfect girl that everyone has in their class: Good grades, pretty, volunteers around the neighborhood, and is friends with practically everyone.
Goals: Delphina wants to take over her father’s Italian weaponry company when he passes away. Until that happens, she is content just working for him.
Dislikes: Delphina hates bullies, and will try to stick up for anyone she can. She also hates being the one who can’t help.
Bad Habits: Taking on too much and sometimes going over the top with things that she doesn’t need to.
Fears: Delphina is afraid of being alone. She is also afraid of failing at her dreams.
Other: N/A.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Father- Ambrogio di Selveggia

Mother- Palmira di Selveggia
Siblings: None
History: Delphina was born and raised in Italy. She went to the best schools and lived a lavish lifestyle thanks to her father’s career. Sadly, her mother was and still is always sick. Delphina spent most of her time helping her and taking care of her. It wasn’t until she was 10 that everything changed. One night she woke up from a nightmare that a deformed young child was staring down at her while she was sleeping. When she woke up, she saw the boy in the corner. She screamed, calling her nanny to help her. Of course, the nanny couldn’t see the child, but she did believe that something was the matter.

The nanny spoke to Delphina’s parents, who had never heard of anything like that happening. Delphina’s uncle, Mario, suggested that she be sent to an academy where they would help her train her skills and maybe she would be able to use them to her advantage. Her parents discovered Hokkaido Academy, and she was sent there. Her father now makes large donations to the school.

Who did you PM?: Remilia.

If I need to change anything, just say! di Selveggia, Delphina Marina 181153
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Left_bar_bleue122/1000di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Left_bar_bleue146/1000di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Left_bar_bleue162/1000di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Empty
PostSubject: Re: di Selveggia, Delphina Marina   di Selveggia, Delphina Marina I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I like it very much! ^_^ Make sure to make your stamina moves next. (mostly your weapon)

di Selveggia, Delphina Marina Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

di Selveggia, Delphina Marina
Page 1 of 1