Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloudz Is Loveless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue11/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
Intelligence:
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue11/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
HP:

Cloudz Is Loveless Empty
PostSubject: Cloudz Is Loveless   Cloudz Is Loveless I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 pm

(
Spoiler:
) {Don't stretch the page.}
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Cloudz
Middle Name: Is
Last Name: Loveless
Nickname(s): Dead Angel
Birthday: September 14th{Month and day.}
Race: Vampire
Element: Ice {Read this!}

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability:Teleportation {One or nothing.}

• Explanation & Limits of Gift: Cloudz instantly teleports to another location, however, the limit of his flicker is only twenty-five meters. The bad side to it is, if he were to continuously teleport, the exact location will be off.

Weapon: Twin Steel Blade {One or nothing.}

• Explanation of Weapon: Two, one meter long sword made out of pure steel. It curves like a cresent moon at the edge, with a hint of cyan on the sharp side. The handle is made of solid gold, and at the hilt is a blue rope, about five inches long, the rope is abit lossened from age.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!Physical Looks: Cloudz is a six feet tall, asian pacific islander from Indonesia, Galang. He has bright cyan eyes that looks deep into your soul, his hair resembles the bright Sun exploding, his perfect muscular body tempts the most innocent girls. Has two round golden earings, wears an armor that fits all his curves, it also has a silver wolf embled on the right shoulder.
{I want height, build, body type, complexion, eye color, hair color, birthmarks, anything distinguishing, ethnicity, regular manner of clothing, piercings, etc. This will all make a very good paragraph if you get stuck.}

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Quiet, lonely teen, he won't date. Not the type that will start a fight for no reason, but is the type that ends it.{How do they interact with others? How do they act when they're alone? Do they have a split personality? All good ways to build your description.}
Goals: Find 'The' Girl
Likes: The moon, its bright light, and its rival on the opposite side.{At least 3.}
Dislikes: Fire{At least 1.}
Bad Habits: Doesn't sleep, or Eat. {At Least 2.}
Fears: Himself and the man downstairs. {At least two.}
Other: ~~~

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Died hundreds of years ago.
Siblings: One perverted and Bipolar brother, who happens to be a werewolf.
History:Cloudz, or what ever his name was, was born in Galang, Indonesia. His mother died when she gave birth to him, his dad shunned him for the rest of his life, which wasn't long, considering he died a year after his wife. Cloudz then roamed the streets with his brother when they got into a fight, they split up. Cloudz ended meeting a nice girl about his age, then she turned out to be a vampire. He wasn't afraid, he told her to bite him, when she did, he turned into an angel that fell from heaven.{Be as descriptive as you can be. Where you were born, how your childhood was, etc.}

Who did you PM?:Remila

Last edited by Loveless on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue122/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue146/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue162/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Cloudz Is Loveless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudz Is Loveless   Cloudz Is Loveless I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Very good!

Do you think you could put more detail in your weapon? Maybe 3 more sentences? We really like content ^^

For ability, maybe one for con and you're good to go n_n
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Cloudz Is Loveless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudz Is Loveless   Cloudz Is Loveless I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Character sheet
Strength :
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue122/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue146/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Cloudz Is Loveless Left_bar_bleue162/1000Cloudz Is Loveless Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Cloudz Is Loveless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudz Is Loveless   Cloudz Is Loveless I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 am

Cloudz Is Loveless Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Cloudz Is Loveless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudz Is Loveless   Cloudz Is Loveless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudz Is Loveless
Page 1 of 1