Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arai, Nika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nika
Freshmen
Nika

Character sheet
Strength :
Arai, Nika Left_bar_bleue20/1000Arai, Nika Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Arai, Nika Empty
PostSubject: Arai, Nika   Arai, Nika I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 pm

(CHARACTER'S IMAGE GOES HERE.) {Don't stretch the page.}
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Nikara
Middle Name:
Last Name: Arai
Nickname(s): Nika
Birthday: October 29th
Race: Half-Breed (Human, Wolf)
Element: Fire

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Telepathy
  • Explanation & Limits of Gift:
The ability to read minds. The pros are self explanitory. The cons are that too many thoughts or feelings can inter the mind at once causing severe headaches and can tire out the user.
Weapon: Fire Daggers
  • Explanation of Weapon:
Can create daggers made of Fire, and then throw them at targets. The fact that they are created allows the user to never run out or lose the daggers. However, they cause little damage.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: (Human) Nika is 5'3, and has a someone what musculer body. Her complextion is a pale white. She has the color of a dark fire. Her Birthmark is the color of her hair. Her White Hair is a curse from which her mother gave to her when she was born, and she has considered t her birthmark. She wears a Black Coat all the time, she never takes it off. Nika has a belly ring and her ears are pierced. She has a mark on her back that no one is allowed to see, because it reminds her of her father...it is a scar. Her fingers are long and her nails are the same. (Wolf) She has a long white coat, with a tan streak running down her back. Her four paws are the color of an offwhite, and her eyes are a bright orange. On only one of her ears is there Black at the tip

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: She isn't very trusting in the begining, she has to get to know the others first. Her attitude is not what people would expect from a young girl. She knows how to take care of herself. This makes her cautious. She doesn't like being alone, she will freak if she is locked in a closet. Nika doesn't have a split personality, she knows who she is, and doesn't regret it....
Goals: She wants to be excepted by the ones who she loves, and wants to make her Mother happy
Likes: {At least 3.} She loves a good book, or an adventure. She enjoys long walks, a good swim, and a night by the fire. Her friends and Family are the most important thing to her.
Dislikes: {At least 1.} Being Alone, and Dying.....
Bad Habits: {At Least 2.} Playing with Fire, and buring things without meaning too
Fears: Dying and being Alone
Other: Nika is Left handed, andshe would like to be called "Nika" and not "Nikara"

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Father- James Arai (Alive:Unkown) Mother: Isabell Arai- Deceased
Siblings:None
History: I was born in Germany, but moved to America when I was two. I learned to speak their language and went to school there. My childhood was not a happy one. My father beat my mother and I every evening. When I was about seven or so, my father ended up killing my poor mother and he went to prison. I had no other family, so I had to fend for myself. By the time I was nine or ten, I moved from Washington, which is where I grew up and traveled the U.S. I stayed with a family in Oregan when I was thirteen. They weren't like any other family's I had met, they were....different. They made me feel like I belonged somewhere. Then when I turned 15 I found out that I was different. I had powers. It made me feel good, to know I was different. When the family found out I had powers, that is when it all changed. They were scared of me and kicked me to the curb. After that I didn't know what to do, and I was scared...so ever since I was fifteen I have been on my own, and that was two years ago....I have just been wondering the streets.....{Be as descriptive as you can be. Where you were born, how your childhood was, etc.}

Who did you PM?: Sakurai
Back to top Go down
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Arai, Nika Left_bar_bleue174/1000Arai, Nika Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)
Intelligence:
Arai, Nika Left_bar_bleue180/1000Arai, Nika Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:
Arai, Nika Left_bar_bleue174/1000Arai, Nika Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)

Arai, Nika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arai, Nika   Arai, Nika I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Arai, Nika Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down

Arai, Nika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: