Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eizou, Akira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Eizou
Beginner

Character sheet
Strength :
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue20/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Intelligence:
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue20/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue30/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)

Eizou, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Eizou, Akira   Eizou, Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Eizou, Akira 2009-08-17-189185
Hokkaido Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Akira
Middle Name: Rumi
Last Name: Eizou
Nickname(s): Rumi
Birthday: January 9th
Race: Human
Element: None

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Able to bring inanimate objects to life.
  • Explanation & Limits of Gift:
With a simple touch, the user will be able to bring non-living objects/items to life. The object will obey the user but only for a short period of time. Since it's not nessarily living, it has to revert back to it's original form. The user is unable to bring back once living things back because it goes against the laws of nature.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Overall a very healthy and average body type. About 5'2", nothing special. Has short dirty blond hair, reaches about chin length at least. The strands of blond are very light and very soft, but at the roots, they are slowly turning brown. Wears ragged clothes and often just a little over-sized, mostly hand-me-down clothes. Eyes are a light blue color that is slowly fading into either a green or a gray color.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Overall, an indifferent person that tends to make rude comments, not considering other's but my own. Selfish and greedy and has a good eye out for expensive items. Hot-tempered most of the times but can calm down to be sensitive when my heart-strings are pulled hard enough. Sneaky and sly, probably be a pretty good criminal if I tried, but I don't want to. Likes to appear tough and not portray any emotions.

Goals: Nothing
Dislikes: Being told what to do
Bad Habits: Bad sense of direction, too independant
Fears: illness
Other: Nothing

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: None
Siblings: None
History: Born in Osaka where I spent most of my life looking at the scenery and sketching it. I enjoyed making flip-art when I was little because it was as if they came to life. I didn't know my family, possibly I might be looking for one. I did a lot of traveling but my heart still lies in Osaka because it was my favorite place to draw. I soon traveled to Tokyo and started to capture the city from my pencil to my sketch book. I was fascinated by the lights but I couldn't capture them, at that moment, my art started to flash, that was the first sign where I discover my power to bring things to "life". Because I grew up with little friends, I started to test my ability out on puppets and dolls and those became my "friends". Money was often a very difficult but I often worked part time in towns and cities stores, mostly bakeries, but I usually only deliver them. After a long travel, I reached Hokkaido, I heard the school was very unique the town look scenic. Whatever lies ahead, I'll just have to see.

Who did you PM?: Remilia
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue122/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue146/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Eizou, Akira Left_bar_bleue162/1000Eizou, Akira Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

Eizou, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eizou, Akira   Eizou, Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Eizou, Akira Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net

Eizou, Akira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Filed Applications-
Jump to: