Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izumii, Yuuichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuichi Izumii
Junior
Yuuichi Izumii

Character sheet
Strength :
Izumii, Yuuichi Left_bar_bleue21/1000Izumii, Yuuichi Empty_bar_bleue  (21/1000)
Intelligence:
HP:

Izumii, Yuuichi Empty
PostSubject: Izumii, Yuuichi   Izumii, Yuuichi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am

Name: Summon ______
Technique: Basic Summon
Stamina Required: -21 intelligence, -18 strength
HP Deduction:-5 for each attack from the summon
Description: Summons a being of low stature to the battle that can aid me during the fight. Can attack and i can command the being as long as i stay connected with my Scythe. The being wont attack me though even when the scythe is diconnected from me.
Advantages: Summons a being to help me during battle.
Disadvantages: Cant control being if diconnected from my Scythe and i can only summon beings who are no bigger than 30ft tall.

Name: Sig
Technique: Impale
Stamina Required: -9 strength, -9 intelligence (-1 HP)
HP Deduction: -7
Description: Uses my deathscythe, Sig, to upward slash through the enemys abdomen, causing internal bleeding and continuous damage that lasts for 3 posts. Also, Sig requires a catalyst in order to be used, so it uses the user's blood, which causes him to lose 1hp every time this attack is used.
Advantages: Causes lasting damage
Disadvantages: Blade is heavy, so it cant be used back to back. Causes 1hp of damage to the user.

Name: Summon Takkun (Pirate King Form)
Technique: Pinball Frenzy
Stamina Required: -21 intelligence, -18 strength
HP Deduction: -12
Description: Summons Takkun in his Pirate King form. Using his indestructable dual guitars (White 1967 Gibson Flying V & Red 1961 Gibson EB-0), he smacks the enemy around as if they were a ball in a pinball machine, and finishing off his combo by slamming them into the ground. Causes disorientation for 3 posts. Due to Takkuns laziness however, you cant use him again for another 7 posts.
Advantages: Causes damage and disorientation.
Disadvantages: Has cool-down time and can only be used in outdoor locations.

Spoiler:

Name: Summon Golem
Technique: Rock Shield
Stamina Required: -12 intelligence, -6 strength
HP Deduction: -0
Description: Creates an impenetrable barrier made of rock and metal between the user and the enemy.
Advantages: Protects the user from any damage.
Disadvantages: Can be used once per 10 posts and protects only one person.

Name: Summon Faerie
Technique: Healing Wind
Stamina Required: ???
HP Deduction:
Description: Summons Faerie to the field, who then produces a cool healing breeze that heals the user and one other target by 10hp points.
Advantages: Heals Targets by 10hp points
Disadvantages: Can only be used once every 5 posts and can only be used on 1 other person.

Name: Summon Bahamut
Technique: Giga Blast
Stamina Required: -32 intelligence, -28 strength
HP Deduction: -30
Description:Summons Bahamut, the God of Dragons, to the skies above. He then gathers powerful, compressed, dark energy into a ball within his jaws (needs 2 posts to charge), which is then released to rain down upon the battlefield, destroying everything in its path. Causes catostropic damage to all targeted enemies. One of Yuuichi's most powerful summons.
Advantages: Causes enormous damage to multiple enemies.
Disadvantages: Can only be used once per 20 posts, and due to the complications of the summon, other summons cant be used for another 5 post s(cool down).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Itasuku
Grave Robber
Itasuku

Character sheet
Strength :
Izumii, Yuuichi Left_bar_bleue108/1000Izumii, Yuuichi Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)
Intelligence:
Izumii, Yuuichi Left_bar_bleue90/1000Izumii, Yuuichi Empty_bar_bleue  (90/1000)
HP:
Izumii, Yuuichi Left_bar_bleue108/1000Izumii, Yuuichi Empty_bar_bleue  (108/1000)

Izumii, Yuuichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izumii, Yuuichi   Izumii, Yuuichi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Updated by Itasuku
Back to top Go down

Izumii, Yuuichi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Stamina Moves-
Jump to: