Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amarene, Kansen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kansen-Sama
Beginner
Kansen-Sama

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue21/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (21/1000)
Intelligence:
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue20/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue22/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1000)

Amarene, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Amarene, Kansen   Amarene, Kansen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 am

First Name: Kansen
Middle Name: Shujii
Last Name: Amarene
BirthDate: September 17
Race: Fallen Angel

{{• Ability
Special Ability/Gift: I can morph shadows and make any shape of it and have shadow spells using them.
Weapon: In the ability part of the form, i said i can morph shadows. Well I have a shadow Sythe (however you spell it).
{{• Appearance
Physical Looks: I am 5 ft. 6 inch. I have straight black hair half way to my shoulders with ice blue eyes and i usually wear a loose grey, sleeveless dress with black and golden, braided ropes bounding the dress onto me. I also have Grey and Black wings. I grew small horns only 2 inches tall from my head.
{{• Personality
General Attitude/Personality: Hard-headed most of the time. I'm mostly a skater (tomboy). i'm into videogames, skateboarding and i break things alot! I am a very good singer and i tend to start pointless arguements. I have a broken soul though due to my past.
Goals: to find a place in this world that accepts me or be a pro (X Games) Skater
Likes: Skateboarding, singing, reading, writing, drawing, hurting people that do or do not deserve it.
Dislikes: Prepps, light... and snakes.
Bad Habits: tends to start pointless arguements, burps at innapropriate times, and i yell alot.
Fears: snakes and SERIOUS relationships
Other: I am a very good skateboarder (obviouly) and i am talented in the sports department, though i am sorta anti-social at scarce times.
{{• Et Cetera
Parents: Jensah (father)
Siblings: unknown
Other family: none
History: As a child, I never knew my mother or what she looked like. I only had my Father (said above). I ran away after a big arguement we had over how I don't want to be treated like a 5 year old! I started a new life working at a cinema, and going to Hokkaido Academy.
Who did you PM?: Remilia

Last edited by Kansen-Sama on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kansenerainu2.forumotion.com
Sakurai
College Junior
Sakurai

Chinese Symbol : Monkey

Character sheet
Strength :
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue174/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)
Intelligence:
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue180/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
HP:
Amarene, Kansen Left_bar_bleue174/1000Amarene, Kansen Empty_bar_bleue  (174/1000)

Amarene, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amarene, Kansen   Amarene, Kansen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Amarene, Kansen Accepted-Sign
Back to top Go down

Amarene, Kansen
Page 1 of 1