Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loveless, Cloudz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Loveless, Cloudz Left_bar_bleue11/1000Loveless, Cloudz Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
Intelligence:
Loveless, Cloudz Left_bar_bleue11/1000Loveless, Cloudz Empty_bar_bleue  (11/1000)
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

Name: Twin Swords of the Jack
Technique Icy Hot Seduction
Stamina Required
Hp Deduction
Description Using the sciences of a wedge, by inceasing the base or decreasing the point, the damage/work it does inceases. Loveless holds the swords in a 'X' formation and then slashes out, freezing the blunt side of the sword, enlarging it and smoothing it out to the point of the swords. After doing so, Loveless spins his swords above the enemy; using the swords as a foot placement.

Last edited by Loveless on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished)
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 am

(PSP wont allow me to type more then the above)

And using the foot holding to quickly leap from side to side lashing at the enemy with which ever sword he lands on. Then replacing it and using his teleportation ability to get to the other one and then repeating the process, five or ten times over. After the last slash he'll finish off with a Grand slam to the ground, with his swords collected Loveless teleports above the enemy and crashes down with the swords.
Advantage
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 am

The sword does more damage and triggers heightened emotions that help Loveless throught out the fight.
Disadvantage The teleportation part is predictable, hence there is only a twin sword.
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Name BOOMerang
Technique Ice
Stamina Required
HP Deduction...(You know it)
Description Loveless ices a hook on the tip on both swords, then at the hilt he forms a link of unbreakable ice chaining both swords together. This weapon is also known as blade chain.
Advantage It forms a helpful weapon in need
Disadvantage This technique does no damage, it just forms a weapon, for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Name: Ice Barrier
Technique: Ice
Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: Forms two pure ice barrier that's a foot in a in length and six by three. This reflects attacks, if its lightining, water, wind, or any other type of physical or mental attack. This barrier may be almost unbreakable but may be meltable.
Advantage: Can not be broken
Disadvantage: Melted easily.
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Released
Technique: ¥ampire
Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: God gave some of us bat form, some got full vampire forms. This technique makes Loveless invunerable to pain (Damage calculation is applied). So basiclly Loveless' emotion feels heavenly and there is nothing that pains him, no flinches, just no pain.
Advantages: Nothing pains him through out a match.
Disadvantages: This technique basicly does nothing but makes user painless.
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Beginner
Loveless

Character sheet
Strength :
Intelligence:
HP:

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Name: Bats don't go to Heaven
Technique: ¥ampire
Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: Bats do go to heaven, just not my own. The attack allows me to manipulate bats around. The summon may summon from 5 to 10 vicious bats. There may be a chance of poisoning or paralsis, 25% chance to be exact. My bats can get and call more friendly devilish creatures.
Advantage: Poison will hit every other post, paralsis can stop enemies from using exessive attacks.
Disadvantage:Poison hurts weakly and so does bats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loveless, Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless, Cloudz   Loveless, Cloudz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loveless, Cloudz
Page 1 of 1