Hokkaido Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokkaido Academy

Everything a school has. Classes, friends, romance and action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Policies and Order.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue161/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue167/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue158/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

Policies and Order. Empty
PostSubject: Policies and Order.   Policies and Order. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am

The Policies and Order of Hokkaido Academy.

Policies posted here and below are to represent Hokkaido Academy's order, in to keep things organized in it's system. Please do not post here. If you have questions/comments, please PM an administrator.

Policy 1-A: Food to HP

The following policy is on gaining HP by buying food/drinks/medicine in order to restore your HP during battle or after battle. You are in battle and are in need of HP or you may die/lose. We, Hokkaido Academy, will provide the option of being able to buy {with your virtual money} food, drinks, and medicine in order to boost up your HP. It does not boost your HP Stamina Points however, so it is temporary while in battle, not permanent. You may only buy a total number of 30 HP per day. HP that you buy for that day only lasts for that one day.

Example.

Suzu's Stamina Bars {In Total} are:
20 Strength {Meaning I have 20 Strength Points}
20 Intelligence {Meaning I have 20 Intelligence Points}
20 HP {Meaning I have 20 HP Points}

Riza attacks Suzu with a Stamina Technique in a spar! {Oh no!}

Suzu's stats are now:

20 Strength
20 Intelligence
3 HP

Since I'm on the brink of losing and/or death, I could have bought some food before hand. Say I had bought an...Orange that replenished 5 HP. I would 'eat' it, and gain 5 HP, meaning my HP would now be 8. But in order to get food, you must buy it from a store/shop. They can only be used once, meaning if you bought ONE orange, you can only use it ONE time. Don't even think about lying to your opponent and saying that you bought food when you really didn't. That is foul play and unsportsmanlike.
-------------------------------------------------
Store Owners Policy 1-B:
Food/Drinks/Medicine Converted to HP

Store Owners, please use common sense. You want to make money right? Well a change of plans, can be changing the regular food you sell, into HP food! HP food provides temporary HP towards the member that only lasts for a day, or shorter if used up. You can only sell a maximum/total of 30 HP per member a day. If you, a past store owner, would like to 'remake' your store menu, please PM the new and improved menu to Patchouli and alert her that you will be changing your menu. From now on, please PM all your menus to your shops to Patchouli if you are selling HP food, so that she may look over and approve of the menu and prices!

Back to top Go down
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue122/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue146/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue162/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Policies and Order.   Policies and Order. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Policy 1-C: Debt Consequence 1

You are unable to achieve anymore possible stamina points if your debt is not paid. In more information on paying your debt please PM Patchouli, who is in charge of debts/money/jobs. This includes no Stamina Points from ranks, spars, contests, etc. It is advise that you would pay your debt as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Remilia
Admin

Chinese Symbol : Pig

Character sheet
Strength :
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue122/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (122/1000)
Intelligence:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue146/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (146/1000)
HP:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue162/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Policies and Order.   Policies and Order. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Policy 1-D: Rushing Administrators and Moderators

Although the Moderators and Administrators of Hokkaido Academy are here to help you, please consider that we do have a life outside of this website and sometimes we would like to have fun on this site and interact with members. We ask you to not constantly remind Administers and rush them to do their work. We honestly do try very hard to be on and help you and read your messages.

Stamina Moves
: Stamina moves take a vast amount of time to complete and school work and/or other events in life get in the way of completing all of them at once considering that our site has a large amount of active members at the moment and more to come. We ask you to not rush our Admins [Suzumi and Riza] to complete this. Each time you ask, you'll be sent to the bottom of the list of stamina moves to be completed. However, if you aboslutely need your stamina moves to be checked because of a serious battle that's going to occur [please avoid this with friendly spars], then you may ask either Riza or Suzu. If they are not on or do not have the time for it at the moment, please do not ask again.

Student Applications: Student Applications are most of the time long and need to be thoroughly read to prevent godmodding character on our site. The admins [Sakurai and Remilia] again have outside matters to deal with as well and don't want to rush them. Please be considerate of us not checking your applications right away. We try our best to be on everyday to tend to them. If you rush us to read them, we'll send back your application to be check the next day and keep doing so if you continue.

Contests: Our judge [Suzumi] is in charge of the contests. Like Stamina moves and applications, she has a lot of admin work, other matters outside of life, and etc. It's okay to remind her once her twice because she makes the contests last for a month and isn't able to remember it sometimes. Judging contests take time as well. Please do not ask "When are you judging the contests?" a simple polite reminder is nice. Spamming the contests is unacceptable because it takes even longer to find the entries. If you need to compliment someone, please do so in PM or chatbox or else you have a possibility of being disqualify if you enter.
Back to top Go down
https://hokkaidoacademy.rpg-board.net
Suzumi
Admin
Suzumi

Chinese Symbol : Rooster

Character sheet
Strength :
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue161/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (161/1000)
Intelligence:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue167/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (167/1000)
HP:
Policies and Order. Left_bar_bleue158/1000Policies and Order. Empty_bar_bleue  (158/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Policies and Order.   Policies and Order. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Policy 1-E: Stamina Technique Approvals.

Riza and Suzumi are head of Stamina Technique Approvals. Stamina Techniques do take a great amount of time, for we have to check each member's techniques and judge, ect. So, in order to quicken our pace in approving Stamina Techniques, members will now be filling out the "HP deduction" as well! This enhances our view on how the member sees the technique, so we are able to judge the correct amount of Stamina Points. Riza and I will still be filling in Stamina Required, so please leave that blank. The most you are able to have HP Deducted from a technique is 25 HP. No more then that, or it will be considered godmodding. Please also be reasonable with your techniques and provide well-though disadvantages, because I've been seeing alot of flimsy ones =/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Policies and Order.   Policies and Order. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Policies and Order.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hokkaido Academy :: New Members :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: